- a fabulously original 911 Turbo in a unique and attractive specification
- Moss Green Metallic paint combined with Mint Green interior
- just 63,000 miles from new
- extensive Porsche specialist service history
- fitted from new with Fuhrmann orthopaedic seats
A UK-supplied right-hand drive car with nine previous owners, the current owner has enjoyed just 4,000 miles in the car the car since August 2013.
The car has its original numbers matching engine and transmission numbers. It is fitted with the following optional equipment: recoil bumpers, electric / heated passenger door mirrors, air conditioning and a sun roof.
Most interestingly, it is fitted with a pair of orthopaedic seats, as famously developed by former Porsche engineer and company Chairman Dr Ernst Fuhrmann (who had a bad back). These seats were an expensive option: the list price of a 911 Turbo in 1977 was £19,499 and the seats were £1,800 – the equivalent of a £15,000 option on a new Turbo today.
The car has a stamped service book with MOTs backing up the mileage all the way back to when it was 38,261 in 1990. The current MOT does not expire until 1 August 2020.