- chassis number: WP0ZZZ91ZKS102901
- mileage: 97,700
- colour: Indian Red / Guards Red with white contrasting Club Sport decals and wheel centres
- interior: grey ‘Studio’ Celebration design chequer cloth
- ownership: one family-owned since collection
This unique car was delivered on 1 August 1989. A genuine M637-coded Club Sport C16 UK car, it also comes with a Certificate of Production.
Originally ordered by a customer but never collected, this uniquely specified Club Sport was subsequently bought by Harry Ridge, a garage owner from Cradley Heath, Birmingham. Harry used the car regularly and it comes with a comprehensive history file outlining its care and maintenance.
The option codes outline this Club Sport’s exclusive specification, including its unique L80K Indian Red / Guards Red paintwork. It comes equipped with the following options:
- 220 40% locking differential
- 243 short shift gearlever
- 377/378 combination adjustable sports seat left/right
- 419 rear luggage compartment instead of seats
- 451 reduced radio preparation
- 473 rear spoiler
- 474 Bilstein sport shock absorbers
- 567 graduated tint windscreen.
The interior is finished in grey Studio chequer cloth, this fabric more commonly associated with the 944 Celebration Edition model of 1988.
It comes with a comprehensive history, is a one family-owned car and has covered 97,700 miles.
Prior to sale, the car was inspected for us by Autofarm and they have since carried out an extensive refurbishment to bring it up to the best level. Much of this work was detailed cosmetic correction (£21,000) but we have also given the engine a top end rebuild (£12,300), repaired some rot in the front boot panel (£2,900) and, finally, undertaken extensive snagging (£3,000).