commissioned by Sports Purpose Founder James Turner to celebrate the build of his 1965 Porsche 911 race car in conjunction with Paul Smith. The uniquely precise style of young Armenian artist Arsén Manukyan celebrates the fabulous creativity of “Stripey”, capturing the hidden stripes under the skin.
- print size A3 (297mm x 420 mm)
- sold without frame
- limited edition of 100 prints
- limited edition numbered label
- print of oil pencil illustration
- exact 1 : 1 scale and exact detail reproduction
- Giglée printed on 308 Hahnemühle Photo Rag
- shipped by Royal Mail in triple reinforced cardboard envelopes
*Please note that these are printed to order and may take between 5-10 working days for UK delivery.
**Worldwide shipping available - please note this may also be subject to additional local customs fees.
***Giclée printing: cut-off date for UK delivery, 17 December - printing resumes 4 January 22.
To place an order please click the enquire button below.
Price is inclusive of VAT, plus shipping.